Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All clear and no more wig!!!



Saw my wonderful doctor this morning for a routine check-up. I am all cleared and don't have to see him for another 3 months!!!
Now up until today I have only been wearing my wig to work. So I thought what better way to celebrate this day then to just do it!
So for the first time in 10 months... yes 10 months!! I am officially wig free, even at the office!
I've been taking Tamoxifen for a month now with no noticeable side effects (knock on wood). Sometime in the fall I will have my 2nd phase of reconstruction done. I get my new girls! Yes, the Foobs are going to graduate to Girls!
Well this will be my last post for a while. I'll update on my hair growth every now and then, and of course when the time comes for my new girls to arrive, I'll update on that too!

Peace out.


No comments: