Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home from #3 Tax, total treatments so far 7 and a new Foob update!



7 DOWN AND 1 TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Doc is saying I'm going to get knocked down hard with my alst 2 treatments. Oh joy oh bliss. Wanna come and have a pity party with me ya'll??? Oh just kidding. Im feeling better these days on the emotional side anyway. Tuesday I had my first cry fest. OIE.



I especially feel good and my foobs. I think I might be filled to capacity, or at least very close to it. My last fill on Tuesday actually is causing me a little bit of pain, just alot of stretchy and feeling very... FULL! One things I just realized is that in the summer I can wear little sexy strapless backless numbers, WITHOUT A BRA! and not worry about saggy boobs and jigglying all over the place.

Ah yes... summer shoppin is goin be fun!!!!!!!

No comments: