Monday, February 2, 2009

I just never listen


February 2, 2009

Aka stubborness. Day 3 was a little tiring, day 4, yesterday Sunday, I felt so good that I did everything and anything I could possible think of doing... including baking!!!!! Yeah me.. baking.. can u imagine?!? My chemogod told me no matter how good I felt to "rest"... did I listen?... nope. Now I'm paying for it. Or at least that's what I think is going on. Every little thing exhausts me. Didn't even make it in to work this morning cause the minute I start to move my legs I am out of breath. Stomach is upset, kidneys hurt, back hurts.. the whole shibang. #1 problem is that I have been on steroids for 5 straight days, and they really give you a jolt and make you feel invincible, including not being able to sleep. My last day of sleep was LAST Tuesday! Even took 2 sleep aids last nite, and nada, no sleep. So needless to say today I am pretty much miserable. I will definitely take it easier next treatment on the 12th.

Ugg.

No comments: