Friday, January 30, 2009

1 down 3 to go....


January 29, 2009


Or I really should say 5 down, 3 to go. Today's treatment was uneventful, Thank God! Got at doc's at 930, and we were home by 1:30.

I was so loaded up with sedatives and steroids and benedryl. Very sleepy when I got home, but I had to run around and watch Isabelle until 6:00 until Brian stopped working and he took her for out for a bit. She's got a cold so she's been big cranky, so that's always fun.

Friday Day #2

Slept for about 3 hours last nite, I guess I shouldn't complain it was something. Not cause of discomfort, yet, but the steroids just really pump you up. I tried to counteract it with a sedative but it didn't work that well. I'll be on the steroids until Sunday! Ugg. Guess this house will be spic n span clean by end the weekend! Anyone wanna come over for some midnight poker?!?!:-)

This morning not feeling too bad, but I have to remember to drink a ton of water and lay off the coffee... I had 2 cups this morning like an idiot and I'm starting to feel dehydrated. I just never learn! Going for my lovely Neulasta shot in an hour, have to take pain killers for this. How many drugs are in my body?!!??!? Cripes.

No comments: