Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting ready for CHEMOFRIGGINTHERAPY, again











January 27, 2009





Nothing can really get you "ready" for poison to be infused in your veins. Nothing. But I need to go into it thinking that this is my chance to kill anything that has been left behind or lurking around. So with that said... BRING IT ON!

This weekend we went to New Hope for a winter festival parade, then off for some hiking at Peaceful Valley Park in PA. Brian, me, Isabelle, Sharon, Andy, Mason, Joey and Dad (Grandpa) came along. Mason and Isabelle were looking for Winnie the Pooh in the Pooh tree... look at their faces.. how darn cute are these kids!?!? Isabelle was a little Mom to Joey during dinner, she loves babies! So we had a good weekend before my next chemofriggintherapy starts in 2 days.
I'll update to let everyone know how this round is going. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

BRING IT ON!




No comments: