Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Check me out!







January 7, 2009

As of today I have 170cc in each foob. The pain after Monday's 30cc was NOT that bad so I am thinking of going Friday or Monday for another 30cc. I see my chemo God Friday and he'll let me know my treatment plan and I have a pretty good gut feeling that my start date will be around Jan. 15th, so I want to get some more fill before then. Dealing with the pain of the new chemo plus the fills is something that I don't think will be very pleasant.
Anyway...the pic with the sports bra is was taken today. NO padding.. ALL ME! wohoooooo! And the one with the shirt is kinda hard to see but that's how I look with a... shirt on:-)

AND check out my hair! wohooooooo! Ok so it's coming in a little on the grey side, but at least it's coming in! Not sure if it will continue to come in with more chemo or not.









No comments: