Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm NOT supposed to look this good??



January 14, 2009

That's what my plastic surgeon said to me the minute he saw me today. "You're not supposed to look that good with expanders." I'll take the compliment!

If anyone wants a rewarding job... a job where your clients, or whatever you want to call them want to give you the biggest hug you've ever had... become a reconstructive plastic surgeon. The things these people do are completely amazing and the way they can make someone feel about themselves is a friggin blessing! I LOVE MY PLASTIC SURGEON! (He had some Botox in his cabinet too:o)

So today I got another 30 cc so this makes me at 200cc's. They showed me the different permanent implants ie: silicone, saline, high profile, low profile... agh...those things are heavy. But much softer then these hard expanders. Next Tuesday I'll get another 30cc and by the way for the measurement impaired out there like me it's 5 cc's to 1 tablespoon of fluid. So my 30 fill is 6 tablespoons of fluid. Not really too much but enough. I am definitely growing!

No comments: