Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wed. Mar. 18, 2009

Another doozey of a last step. This last treatment knocked me on my ass and that's to put it mildly. After coming home from the park on Saturday (my last post) I was pretty much comatose , and it lasted till this morning. Yesterday I somehow thought I could come to work, and I did, just to come back home 90 minutes later. Talk about chemofog, chemobrain, whatever you want to call it. It was actually pretty scary. Anyway... today I feel somewhat among the living and I hope it's all uphill from here.
Brian has been doing everything in the house and with Isabelle for the last 7 days and I think he could use a break (and some beer!)

I have my radiation simulation scheduled for March 30th, and if I have my choice I should start my tanning sessions April 13th. Going to try and get away for a few days before then if we could.

No comments: