Monday, April 13, 2009

One more week to get Tan!
















I just hope the 5 weeks go by without any problems.



My chemogod has me going for restaging, "to be on the safe side" cause my tumor markers shot up during my last chemo treatments, but now they are back to normal. (sigh of relief).

So this Thursday I have my last mapping before starting the real radiation treatments on the 20th, but in the midst of that I have ct scans and bone scan on Friday, then next Tuesday one hour after my 2nd radiation treatment, I am going for a pet scan... ugg.... I cannot say enough how much I hate scans! My last scans in September, I had a bit of a panic attack, so I am really not looking foward to them.

Trying to force myself out and exericse a bit every day. Yesterday I did a couple of miles in the morning before my Easter cooking frenzy, it did make me feel pretty good, expect it was freezing out... ISN'T IT SPRING?!?!?

We had a great Easter with the family and also celebrated Brian's birthday, he's finally in his last year being a 30 year old... will he ever be 40!?!?!? Isabelle had a blast with her cousins! How cute are they!?!? Joey is getting so big, he is already 6 months old. Mason went on Brian's quad... I think someone needs to get him one:-)


Well, I still can't say I feel "normal", but who knows when that day will ever come. Probably Monday when I start radiation;-)

Having hot flashes every night now, like clock work from 1am to 5am, so my sleep has been nil. I'm told that will subside, some day.

And yes... my daughter started eatting candy at 730AM ! and kept on going.........













No comments: