Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My "sunburn"......




So far I have had 22 treatments, with just 3 left. This Friday the 22nd will be my last zapping, and it can't come soon enough. I have a pretty bad burn on 3/4 of my chest that runs from my collarbone down to below my ribs, under my arm and part of my back and there are spots of open skin under my arm, that I can only say is "uncomfortable", cause that is putting it nicely:-) There's really nothing that will "help" the burn go away, except time. Next week I am told will be the worst time, even though I won't be having any treatments. I use a pure aloe vera gel , and now I am using aquaphor under my arm on the raw spots.


2 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm sorry that you are dealing with the raw skin, but at least the end is almost here!! YEAH!! Enjoy the long weekend and have a drink (or two, or three) to toast the end of treatment! ((((HUGS)))

Sue said...

Thanks Aimee!
I plan on celebrating this weekend!!!