Thursday, December 4, 2008

Life Ain't for Sissy's


After being a nervous wreck, breaking out in hives on several days and nights, worrying and worrying and worrying... I come to this realization.


Ok so I'm loosing my breasts, so what?


I don't need them to hold a crayon to color with Isabelle or turn the pages of a book when she wants to read. I don't need them to brush her hair and wipe the tears from her eyes. I don't need them to give her a hug or put her favorite pj's on. I don't need them to fill a cone with her favorite ice cream. I don't need them to push her on a swing, or help her down a slide. I don't need them to lift her out of her crib in the morning when she calls for me. I don't need them to run after her in the stores when I try to shop or visit her favorite zoo. I don't need them to lift her up when she runs to me when I pick her up at school at the end of the day. I don't need them to cook a good meal or brush my teeth. I don't need them to drive to wherever I want to go. I don't need them to go hiking, skiing, bike or ice skate. I don't need them to decorate the Christmas tree, tie bows, or wrap presents. I don't need them.


LIFE AIN'T FOR SISSY'S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me cry. You are one of the strongest people I know, your positive outlook is amazing and I'm so blessed to have you as a frinster(friend/sister, I just came up with that by the way). I can't wait for your new foobs to be "installed".