Friday, December 19, 2008

Still have drains and still waiting for results



December 19, 2008





Should have gone to get out 2 drains this morning but I called the plastic surgeon too late, he had already gone into surgery. Now the roads are snowy and icy and I would have to drive myself so looks like I'm stuck with the f**kers until Monday.


And still no word from the surgeons office on the pathology report. I'm geting quite annoyed, it's already 10 days post opt!

I'm now able to put on a normal shirt instead of always wearing button downs... wohoooo.. progress!

So if I get these drains out by this coming Tuesday I should be feeling soooo much better for Christmas... it'll be much easier to reach for that glass of wine then :-")

No percocets in almost 30 hours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that wig, one of my favorites!