Friday, December 26, 2008

BLAGH!!!!!!!







December 26, 2008

Does the title say it all??
Just been down in a funk this last week so I have not updated this thing since last week.
Still have 2 drains in and they won't be getting out until HOPEFULLY this coming Monday.
Monday I also see my oncologist to see what his plan is for me next. My surgical pathology results came back and all the lymph nodes taken out were positive for cancer also, so that means more chemo and possibly radiation for me. One good thing is that the tumor was no where near as big as they originally thought. Either that or the first rounds of chemo I had before surgery really knocked out this sucker. What they thought was a 8cm tumor came out as 1.8cm. That's a serious difference. So anyway with the positive node thing alone I am not a happy camper. Just feels like it's starting all over again.
Christmas yesterday was ok, but I wasn't feel that good. I'm so exhausted from not sleeping and from being in pain that I just wanted to curl up and be by myself, but of course I couldn't do that.
My foobs are coming along and I have to say I am quite pleased with the results so far. I've had 3 "fills" so far and now have 140 cc's in each side. Another fill and I think I can start wearing a nice padded bra. The picture above is from this morning with a sports bra on, so you can see little A foobies. Monday foobies should be a B.

That's it for now folks. Hopefully my next posting will be a little more upbeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the results! I was really hoping it would be negative.