Friday, October 31, 2008

2nd Day after hopefully last CFT (I decided to abbreviate it) and HALLOWEEN




October 31, 2008

Just got back from being stabbed in the arm to get my Neulasta shot. It's an injection I get 24 hours after every CFT treatment. It helps restore your white blood count, which if gets too low can make you very very ill, and possible cause a hospital visit. It also helps maintain good bone marrow. So far it's been working... for $4200 a shot it better be!!

Well I don't feel too bad so hooraaaaaay I get to take my litte kitty cat out trick or treating later on in the day. She seems like she'll be having such a blast in school today... they are partying all day long... sure wish I was there!

Happy Halloween everyone, and don't eat too much candy! (Save some for me!)

(Picture is of Isabelle at school, then later that night after trick or treating with her cousin Mason at Grandpa's house. Yes, they were well sugared up!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute is she? I am glad you are doing well. You will have many many more costumes to buy, don't you worry about that! You are a trooper my friend. I am so proud of you.

Hugs and kisses,

Stephanie