Thursday, October 30, 2008

4th FRIGGINCHEMOTGHERAPY




October 30, 2008




Forgive my typo's but I'm feeling a litle loopy! Yes, ... I took the sedatives... not just one, but my loverly doc. added some in my iv! wohoooo! I felt better this time so it was worth it.


Brian and Isabelle came with me until I went into the "Infusion Room"... wooooooo scary name ain't it ?!?! Like yeah can you infuse me with a cosmopolitan ?



So off they went to school and work. Then my sister-in-law Sharon came to pick me up, and I finally got to meet my new cutie nephew Joey... Joseph Raymond, aka Joey. He's so darn cute and man this baby has a full head of dark hair... just like my Isabelle had! He had some gas going on though, poor thing... but as least it was coming out... kinda smells like his Uncle Brian:-)
(The pic is of us at home after my treatment.)



Anyway... I'm feeling ok, getting to be time to start gulping down a gallon of water and eat something. I think we're having Chinese tonight.


Love you all for checking in on me!


Smooches.


No comments: