Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hopefully last treatment before surgery


October 28, 2008

Since I started this CHEMOFRIGGINTHERAPY my tumor seems to only have shrunk down a couple of centimeters. I'm disappointed greatly in that. But Doc says that mabye I can still go to surgery after my 4th is done, it all depends on what the surgeon says. So having my 4th and hopefully last chemo on October 30th, the day before Halloween. And come hell or high water I don't care how bad I feel... I WILL take my daughter out trick or treating!
November 14th I am off to get evaluated by a surgeon. I know my plan is a mastectomy and I'm kinda ok with that. I wish I didn't have to do it, but I know it's the best plan to ensure that this damn disease does not come back again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what are you dressing her up as? Zayn is a lamb! its sooo cute! haha