Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going to work with my wig on the first time


October 6, 2008

Ok so I really thought I looked ok with this thing on. But I needed to make sure so I took pictures of myself in the car while driving into work. The picture that's published here. Yeah I know, corny. But hey it helped! And really come on...I ain't lookin too bad am I!?
Got into the office and really didn't get alot of attention, so I guess it was working. Only a handful of co-workers at this point knew what was going on with me. Well those who knew seemed to love it! Hey for the price, they'd better! But by lunchtime I was ready to yank the damn thing off my head and put a hat on! No matter how nice it looked it was just UNCOMFORTABLE. I must say though, it sure does make for a quick start in the mornings! Plus I'm saving money on shampoo!

No comments: